As spring 2020 baseball and softball approaches, I want to share some exciting news, version 2 books are now being printed (orders started on March 6) with some enhancements like a page for team autographs! My hope is that using WTSB has made it easier for scorekeepers to track pitch count, exchange lineups, write game notes, and more! Please check out my YouTube video that shows all the new improvements!
NEW features in WTSB version 2:
- BEST NEW FEATURE: Team Autographs area on last page for all the kids and coaches to sign. A scorebook can truly be a keepsake memory of your team’s season!
- Embracing Softball instead of original Baseball only focus.
- Scorebox adjustments, ex: removed B1-4 and S1-7 numbers in the small boxes and slightly larger RBI box.
- 9 (instead of 8) rows in Game Notes and Pitch Tally boxes.
- Back of tear-out lineup more like my business card and includes QR code linking to YouTube video news segment.
Building upon the original features in WTSB:
- Larger score box that’s evolved to track pitches as you record balls, strikes, fouls, and balls hit in play for every at-bat.
- Pitching summary table included at bottom of both team pages.
- Game notes area to jot down the big plays and key moments of the game.
- Perforated tear-out lineup included on every set of game pages; simplifies copying your lineup to exchange with the opponent.
- Inning column numbering left blank intentionally, for the times when you bat around and now the scorekeeper has to scribble out the numbers in most books.
- High quality 80# paper, sturdy cover and back, and left-side wire-coil binder like a school notebook.
As you’re gearing up for the spring season, order online. The price is still just $10 per book when you order directly. If you’d like to order for your entire baseball organization, please contact me and we can work out a volume discount. Remember, the next time someone asks you, “What’s the score?”, you’ll be happy to let them know.
Thanks again and play ball!